Monday 15 April 2013

THE BROWS (MUST) HAVE IT!!!

Hello beauties,

 I trust you had a wonderful weekend. Today's post is of great importance. There's a menace we need to deal with and it is a matter of National urgency. I'm talking about the brows or the massacre of it. You will not believe the things my eyes have seen, truth!

Ladies, now you all know we've all been guilty of sporting freaky looking brows at some point in our lives. I for one will never show you certain pictures of a particular era of my life, in fact, i don't even have pictures of that time (i'll stick to my story, and i dare you to challenge me, lol), but then, we will let bygones be bygones, you can show me pictures of your time of ignorance and i promise not to laugh (or not).

 Back to the issue, it still beats my imagination that, despite the number of MUAs saturating the society, i still see babes, as in original chics with samurai swords for brows or some hideous art project pasted in the brow area, (one babe almost beat me for staring so hard, it was that ridiculous!), some even have their brows joined in holy matrimony and if you dare tell them, Hian! you're enemies for life. Well, I bless sweet Jesus for blogspots, i can tell you my christian mind here, and you can't do me nada! 

 Here are some tips of life:

1. Madam, endeavour to mow the lawn every now and then. Yes, you pride yourself in never having allowed a razor touch your brows. Hmmmmm, whilst this is a major achievement and we all congratulate you on this milestone, please remember that you're not Samson, so again I say endeavour! Even if you don't want to pencil the brows, please keep them well manicured.

2. Sister, black pencil isn't the way forward, did i hear you say "red nko"? Smh, let's not even try to be funny. Please I know you want people to gree when they see you, but as for brows, let's channel our inner Michelangelo spirit to colour brown. I can no longer take the shock of looking at multicoloured brows, it's not good for my blood pressure. (Dark brown or light brown depending on your skin tone)

3. Brethren, your brows should live in separate apartments divided by that bridge called the nose bridge. Yes we know you're hairy, but you need to separate the twins, and you don't need expensive surgical tools for this operation. A pair of tweezers will do just fine.

4. My good sister,it will interest you to know that the law of gravity applies to brows too(you weren't paying attention in class abi? Judgment day is ere!). Simply put, whatever goes up must come down, pls don't let your brows go up up up, let them come down at some point(smooth landing too.....eish!)

5. Finally, no matter what you're going through in life; heartbreaks, emotional trauma from breaking your french tips, anger, temporary 'skoin skoin', pls, pls and pls, don't take it out on the brows, never, never, NEVER ever in your life shave off all your brows, haba! are you deliberately trying to look like smigel? it is not funny o, except you're auditioning for the zombie part in a nollywood flick(at least they'll pay you, no matter how little). 



Till next post beauties............

N.B I was 'led' by a higher force to say these things, I had no control over my fingers. please be nice!

8 comments:

  1. LMAO............word of life that brings hope to the "unrepentant"........... PLEASE TELL THEM O!!! the assault has been endured for too long.....lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you seem to have been 'hurt' one time too many lol.............glad I can be of help tho

      Delete
  2. Lolz!guilty as charged.buh I don't vent my anger on my brow ooo,I no be smigel...pls educate us further on how to draw the brow.*widesmile*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your sins are forgiven, and I'm sure you do not look like smigel, no one does(at least no one should). A how-to on brows is in the works, please stay tuned.

      Delete
  3. I don die!!! Lmao...I hv horrid pictures of what my brows used to be.*shivers* Thank Goodness iv been saved!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally relate with that feeling...Thank goodness as well...hahahahaha

      Delete
  4. please educate us .. cos I am STILL GUILTY of it... Tola I am waiting for a video on YouTube soon biikoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By God's grace it'll happen soon. I promise to be a good girl!!! HNY hunnay!!

      Delete