Friday 20 March 2015

NEW PRODUCT ALERT: blackUp CONTOURING STICK

Hello beauties!

How have you been….It has been one hell of a roller coaster for me but I am still revved up! So let's get up today and be achievers people!
So, as I promised, today, I am bringing you an update on a fantastic product.
Before i proceed, some people have asked me if I would feature only blackUp products on this page from now on. Well, the exciting thing about being a blogger is the power to do just about anything. So be rest assured that my page will contain any and everything fabulous. Moving on to the business of the day!

I bring to you the contouring stick. I won’t tell too many stories but this is a fantastic product not only for MUAs but for every lady out there. In fact, I can almost say it is specially designed for the regular lady who just wants to be Kim Kardashian everyday (love or hate her, she brought back the rave of a technique that has been around for a very long time….fact!). The beauty of the contouring stick is that you have, in 1 package, all you need for your sculpting needs so you don’t need to carry a bulky professional palette like a makeup artist. Even as a makeup artist, I realize, from experience, that many pans in the palette are always untouched especially if your clientele hasn't expanded to cover mixed and white skin…..a painful waste indeed considering the palettes don’t come cheap!

Let me explain a few things for the benefit of those who don’t know. Highlight and Contour, also known as sculpting requires you to use 2 different shades of product, whether powder, liquid or cream to create certain desired effects. With highlight and contour, you can have a slim nose, de-emphasize dark under eyes, reduce or totally eliminate puffy eyes, create model-like cheek bones, reduce double chins(lord knows we all have a lot to hide), enhance cleavage, create 6-packs, reduce a wide forehead, make a wide face slimmer and the possibilities are endless! All without the cost of surgery! Can I get an Amen!!!

So, bearing this in mind, blackUp has keyed into this necessary aspect of makeup and simplified it for the everyday woman by developing 5 different shades that cover 5 categories of skin tone. So ditch those palettes and grab one of these babies and become a pro in a few tries!
See pictures below and in my next post, I’ll show you all how to use this magic stick!

So, this is what it looks like. It has caps on both ends and as you can see from the indication on the product, the top part is dark, that is your contouring end, the bottom end is light, this is your highlighting end.

The available shades(Nos. 1-5). I use the middle shade(No. 3)


The bottom part for contour.....also shades 1-5









I used the contouring stick in all the pictures here


The Before and After pictures below are of previous work done. I put them there just to show you the benefits of highlight and contouring!
Pay particular attention to the nose, under eye, chin, cheeks, lips and forehead region.





















Till next post hunnies!

10 comments:

  1. Eeehn so you did not do contouring on my face abi? I Yaff vex up seriously


    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go and check your wedding pictures again.....hehehehe

      Delete
  2. I love love love love!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pics love

    ReplyDelete

  4. Hi – It’s good to read such interesting picture and content. I agree with much of what is written here and I’ll be coming back.
    Thanks again for posting such great reading material!! To get more relevant information visit here
    Abnehmen mit Slimsticks
    Slimsticks Diät

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Slimsticks. I'll definitely copy and paste some of ur pieces to a translator.... Well done

      Delete