Friday 3 July 2015

HOW TO: EVERYTHING BLACKUP

Hey loves,
It’s been a really long time, I know right! I was saying to someone just the other day that I miss blogging. I have a lot to gist you about but we’ll start by cleaning the cobwebs in here first. I have been busy with a lot; work, business, weddings, house-hunting, nesting, Game of Thrones, Empire and many many other important things hahahaah. They’ll unfold with time. And I’ll make sure to share my experiences as I know you will find them very useful.

Gosh! Where to begin… I have tried to keep my BBM updated with many looks for my contacts. By the way, if you want fresh and hot looks served up, add me up on 749BFCAE. One of the looks I did that generated a lot of love and likes is the one I’ll be writing about today. So, if you haven’t already guessed it, this post is a ‘HOW-TO’ post and the essence of these kind of posts is to give you alerts on new products or new techniques.
So, as usual, Eyes, Lips and Face...Let's go!


EYES
blackUp brown pencil in CGS 01
blackUp Full Coverage Foundation in HC 06(for the brows)
blackUp Matifying Fluid Foundation in NFL 13(for the brows) 
blackUp Corrector Palette in COR 03(the darkest shade as a shadow base)
blackUp Eyeshadow in MP05 & MP02
blackUp Liquid liner in EEL 01
blackUp Khol Pencil in KS01
Ardell Lashes in 117

FACE
SKIN PREP
blackUp 8Hr Correcting Primer
blackUp Corrector Palette in COR 03(the corrector shade for discolorations)

MAKEUP
blackUp Foundation in NFL 13
blackUp Corrector palette in COR 3(the medium shade to correct my spots)
blackUp Powder in TW 15B (to set my foundation)
blackUp Contouring stick in 03
blackUp powder in TW02 (to set my highlight)
blackUp Sublime Powder in PS 02 (to add shimmer to the high points of the face)
blackUp blush in NBL 03 &  07


LIPS
blackUp Jumbo Pencil in 10 (for the lip contour)
blackUp Jumbo Pencil in 7(for the inner lip area)



Notice anything about this list? Lol, it's all blackUp baby! and if you have been paying attention, you will notice the product listing is actually shorter than usual, and yet, we got better results. Don't take my word for it, see this testimony below, right after the pictures!!!
























till next post hunnies

Remain beautiful

2 comments:

  1. I came across ur post just yesterday nd I must confess I'm blow away. So adding u o bbm, need mentorship, lolz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww.....glad you're here too. Thanks for.your comment and see you on bbm

    ReplyDelete