Sunday 1 September 2013

UPDATE ON WHAT'S BEEN HAPPENING.

Okay beauties,

First off, please accept my apologies for the silence. This is coming straight from my big red heart with lots of fluttery lovely butterflies. 
I can't believe it's been almost 5 months since I wrote something. I honestly give props to daily bloggers...gosh! and to think I promised myself that this would never happen to me...well, I'm grateful for your support and understanding.


I've been up to a lot! 
1. I have a new youtube channel...yaaaaaaaay! For now, it's just a few educaitonal videos about makeup and hair on there and more coming soon, but I'd love to get your feedback on what you'd love me to talk about in my videos. Please click here to view the channel and don't forget to rate and like and share and comment and support and learn.
 2. Brushes 'n' Colours also recently launched her hair and nails(manicure & pedicure) department. So, it's now a full package for brides and clients; a one-stop makeover outfit...yaaaaay!!! 
3. Also, I have been busy training students...another yaaaaaay! I never knew teaching would be this rewarding, and most imortantly is the fact that I'm also learning(how cool is that???!!!).
4. Guess what? Brushes 'n' Colours was recently featured in RB Magazine; a whole 2 pages, I'm humbled, really.
5. Also, there have been brides(pictures coming soon) *whoop whoop*

I'll definitely be here as often as I can.Thank you for your continued support. Till my next post.

Lotsa love!!!
tola4brushesncolours

2 comments: