Monday 2 June 2014

KATE'S BRIDAL MAKEOVER

Hello darlings.........I know it's been tooooo long....I'm sorry, very sorry in fact! You guys have been very patient and I will work at redeeming my image. I'm making this a double post, click here to link the next post I put up simultaneously as I did this one I promise you'll learn something new, hope you forgive me *batting my extremely long human hair lashes*





So, Kate has been a friend since pinafore days in Junior Secondary School.....she has also been a consistent model to some of our students in our makeup training program, she is also the unelected yet undisputed head of the unregistered Brushes n Colours Supporters Club....lolz. The girl really tries whenever she allows herself to be led by the spirit!
Anyway, it was kinda clear that I would be handling her makeup(to my dear prospective clients that suddenly become my 'friends' during makeup negotiation, FYI, Kate paid for her makeup...just so we are clear!)

Kate's makeover on 1st of March was understandably uneventful...she knew the drill...no interruptions, no hard questions, no disturbance. She had two beautiful traditional outfits and we did justice. However, for some reason, the lighting kept changing...so, you might notice a slight variation in colour, I apologise in advance!
Finally, to all those who ask, I don't edit my pictures......well, at least not yet....whatever you see in all my pictures are the raw images from camera to blog.....jah bless!
Here are the few pictures that made the cut


BEFORE
By the way, those eyes were what attracted her beau to her!!!
 
 
 
 
 
For the first look we decided to emphasize her beautiful skin and leave all the colouring till the next oufit. This picture best captures what she looked like on the day



SHE LOOKS FLAWLESS!!!!!




The complete look of the first outfit. I wish I had gotten a better angle to shoot this....I guess excitement got the better of me!





My favourite look......she looked like Royalty


 
That's it guys! Kate has been married for 3 months now and I wish her many more months, years and decades of marital bliss!!!!

1 comment:

  1. To be honest this is what one should do with herself on her wedding, you did perfect job did not over do the makeup. Good stuff, keep it up..

    ReplyDelete