Wednesday 22 October 2014

GET THE LOOK: NIKE

Hello people.....

So, sometime ago, I had this student named Nike. She has since graduated. But before her graduation, as it is customary at the Brushes N Colours Training Program, students have a written examination as well as a photoshoot/practical examination. Nike was at a loss for what look to do for her practical examination, so I decided to give her a makeover to jumpstart her creative juices. I’ll have a list of products used just after the cut.

You can definitely recreate this look, I'll leave a list of all the products just right after the pictures. As usual, you don't necessarily have to use all I used. So be creative and enjoy. You could send me your attempts via BBM(749BFCAE)

   
BEFORE Honestly, I didn't tell her not to smile





AFTER......Hair and makeup by yours truly......The transformation is marvelous. I have learnt that a makeover must be a total package; head to toe!





My favourite picture!





When Nike got home, her sister gave me a call thanking me and telling me that their mum had been praying for me; she had never seen her baby this beautiful.....God be praised!
















GET THE LOOK!



            
 EYES & BROWS
  
Davis Pencil in 003
MAC Studio Finish Concealers in NW45, NC50, NW50
L’oreal gel liner in Espresso
L’oreal gel liner Blackest Black
UD primer potion         
Sleek palette
Coastal scent purple eyeshadow
Bobbi brown brow kit
Black Opal Brow shader
Purple eye pencil
Duo eyelash glue
Ardell 111 lashes
      

      
LIPS

Zaron lip pencil in fussy fusha
Office pink lipstick
Coastal scents white lip stain
Lip gloss



FACE
Milk of magnesia
L’oreal face primer
Blackup Foundation FL 11 &13
Sleek highlight powder
Bobbi brown contour/highlight kit
Maybelline fit me concealer
Ben Nye Powders in Banana, Chestnut and Ebony
Sleek Blush by 3 in Pink sprint

Tell me what you think

Till next post hunnies......


Remember, every seed sown will bring forth great harvest. Sow positive seeds today!

1 comment:

  1. Lols, make up do miracles you know :) look at this lady before and after. I know many such examples where make up have broken relations

    ReplyDelete