Monday 17 February 2014

RONKE'S BRIDAL MAKEOVER

Hey beauties,
I trust you had a wonderful weekend as did we at Brushes 'n' Colours!!! 













So, here's another post on a dear friend/bride. Now, I've known Ronke since 2004 thereabout. Ronke is a model bride people!!! We had concluded plans for her January 2014 wedding by June 2013 when we did her introduction makeup!!!
This wedding was stress-free for me cos Ronke also happens to live about 15 minutes drive away from me........perfection!

Anyway, Her wedding proper was a 2-day event; January 16 was her traditional wedding,
while January 18 was the church affair. The reception was at The Grandeur, Billingsway Ikeja, Lagos and it was a wonderful opportunity to see old friends again...
Special thanks to Joke Ishola, koko, sewa, fiyin and the Dada wives.....Pictures after the cut!!!

              
  
RONKE DADA AND DERIN ELEGBEDE ON THEIR INTRO (JUNE 2013)











RONKE (BEFORE & AFTER)
THAT SMILE IS WHAT WE ARE ABOUT PEOPLE


RONKE LOOKING REGAL IN PEACH AND GREEN

MAKEUP AND GELE BY BRUSHES 'n' COLOURS

BEFORE

AFTER

THAT TWINKLE IN THE EYE!!!

RONKE'S 2ND LOOK



And it's a wrap guys! So, to make this interesting, tell me which look you like best and I'll do a 'how-to' guide for the look that gets the most likes
.
Till next post hunnies...muah!!!


7 comments:

  1. They re all fabulous..am so inlove with the lipstick of the trad makeover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much damola. I love the lip colour too.

      Delete
  2. I love all the looks especially the eyes but the peach and green attire one is my favorite. You are doing a good job. Thumbs up !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I enjoyed doing them all. Trad look noted!

      Delete
  3. Wow great transformation! Looks beautiful! Can't wait for mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. yaaaaaay. thanks hunnay!!!! cant wait either

      Delete