Monday 3 March 2014

PEACE'S BRIDAL MAKEOVER

Hello beauties,

Seriously, how are you all doing?...I'm happy, but this weather sha, arrrrrgh!!!!! I'll dedicate a post to it soon. Please moisturize well and drink lots and lots of water.
Anyway, this one is all about Peace. FYI, I know this chick as Nosa, we have been friends since primary school and we both had a crush on our primary 4 teacher but obviously, we have both moved on to better things hahaha!!! We lost contact after primary school, but thank God for facebook and the rest is history! 
Anyways, I was beyond pleased when Nosa asked me to do the honours of being her MUA. I had my work cut out for me. You see, my friend is a diva from the USA and she knows her makeup so you can imagine what i'm talking about. Also, she is a PD just like me. PD means Pastors' daughter so I knew that the wedding makeup was supposed to be an enhancement of her already beautiful features(yes, she is naturally beautiful) and not a 'plastic surgery transformation' and this had to meet the satisfaction of 'the powers-that-be'. 
Anyway, we succeeded on all fronts and got plenty compliments though I still did small 'surgery' on her eyes sha!!!! (I couldn't help myself guys). On to the pictures jare, the weather is harsh for stories!!!


Peace looked so radiant. By  the way, her hair was made by the sweetest guy ever. He even stayed till the reception to change her hair. You guys should hook up with the dude. His name is chika https://www.facebook.com/chika.ambrose?fref=ts





Bridesmaids getting the bride ready. I should really consider photography lol!!!


Most of the pictures that made the cut were the 'getting ready pictures' Sorry guys


 One word. STUNNING!!!!!






picture taken with flash






Peace and Manny


Right back at ya boo!!!!

I wish I could show you pictures of the traditional wedding. Though I didn't do the makeup, I helped tie her gele she was stunning as well. Big shout out to Tolu, Kike, Wunmi, Maria and all Peace's siblings. Help me wish my friend and her hubby a beautiful married life guys. 

Till my next post hunnies!!!

9 comments:

  1. Awwwww it was an honor having you do my make up boo. You are an amazing and beautiful person inside and out ill recommend you anyday to anyone. You totally rock!! Shout out to mr fidelis primary 4!!! My first heartbreak!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hmmmmm...........lol Peace! thank you for your kind comments. I'm still reeling from your kindness too......much love babe!!!!

      Delete
  2. Amazing...u ll definitely be my Mua 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tola! You did such an amazing job and you were SOOO pleasant to have around! I'm so glad to have met you... now I know who to call if I get married in Naija ;-)

    P.S... PD's rule the world :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tolu!!!!
    Thank you so much darl.....you are a wonderful person as well....thanks again for my 'cargo'...........and yea.....PDs rule!!!!! Cant wait to do yours as well

    ReplyDelete